The Defense Group at Leidos is seeking an experienced T2C2 Baseband Technician to provide, implementation, maintaining, and support for the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet PM-WIN-T objectives both current and future improvements.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain TPF and NET plans for current and future systems
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations
- Bachelors degree and 2 or more years of related experience. Additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance
- Fundamental understanding of Cisco routing and switching. (Min CCNA Level)
- Fundamental understanding of virtualization using a hypervisor (i.e., HyperV and VMware ESXi)
- Call Manager Express (CME) experience is desired (SCCP and SIP)
- Experience with KG175D, KG250X and KG250XS Inline Network Encryptors (INE)
- GATR systems experience is desired. (Inflatable Satellite antenna experience)
- Experience with Windows Server 2019 (Used for Radius Authentication)
- Ability to travel up to 70%
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.