T2C2 Baseband Instructor/Field Operations
H2 is seeking an experienced Baseband Technician to provide, implementation, maintaining, and support for the Transportable Tactical Command Communications (T2C2). You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, and highly available network architectures that meet Warfighters objectives for both current and future improvements.
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and New Equipment Training (NET) material for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Fundamental understanding of Cisco routing and switching. (CCNA desired)
- Fundamental understanding of virtualization using a Type 1 hypervisor. (HyperV and VMware ESXi)
- Call Manager Express (CME) experience is desired. (H.323, SCCP, RTP, and SIP)
- Experience with KG175D, KG250X, and KG250XS Inline Network Encryptors. (INE).
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016. (Used for RADIUS Authentication)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.