Hui Huliau is a nonprofit Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) and community service organization whose business activities principally benefit Native Hawaiians. As an NHO we operate under U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) regulations and own small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program for minority owned companies. Our small businesses provide a variety of contracted services to the U. S. Military, U. S. Civilian agencies, and commercial customers at locations worldwide.
Profits from Hui Huliau's for-profit subsidiaries help sustain important education, social, economic, and cultural preservation programs that serve Native Hawaiians in the Waianae community. The Waianae Coast on the western side of the island of Oahu has the highest per capita percentage of Native Hawaiians in the world and the highest poverty and unemployment rate in the State of Hawaii.
Our mission to strengthen our communities, make a positive impact on the lives we touch, and provide a brighter future for the Native Hawaiian people through education, economic opportunities, and the preservation of the Hawaiian language and culture. Hui Huliau employees help us achieve this mission by providing outstanding service to our customers.
Advanced C4 Solutions, Inc., a subsidiary of Hui Huliau, is seeking a Systems Analyst who will work with our team supporting the USSOCOM SOF AT&L-C4 Directorate in the Integration Design Facility (IDF) and Technical Integration Platform (TIP) to evaluate and test next-generation C4 technologies along with enterprise interoperability testing between current programs of record (PoR) systems in an unrestricted environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work alongside IDF and TIP teammates to solve the capability gaps in the USSOCOM C4 portfolio. Document technical evaluations that can be transferred to the SOCOM Integration Facility (SIF) or appropriate Program of Record (POR) for further testing and/or implementation. The types of technologies that will be evaluated include but not limited to:
- Tactical Radio systems: AEHF, EHF, HF, UHF, VHF, MANET, MANPACK, Next Generation Handheld.
- Tactical Communication systems; SOF Deployable Node Family of Systems, SHF, TACLAN Family of Systems, RIS Family of Systems, and MISO Family of Systems
- Enterprise Transport and Network Systems; SCAMPI, C4IAS, SOCRATES
- Ground, Maritime, Airborne communication systems
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) System
- Provide Radio over Internet Protocol (RoIP) subject matter expertise for current and future solutions and technologies
- PEO-C4 Test and Experimentation (TE) support
- Deliverable(s) as required: Meeting minutes, engineering studies, drawings, briefings, reports
- As directed, attend conferences and technical training seminars for equipment and software supported in the C4-IDF.
- Produce technical documentation in preparation for transition of technology to the J6 or appropriate PoR
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals
- Quick Reference Guides (QRG's)
- Network and System Diagrams
- ICD/CDD/CPD inputs
- Analysis of Alternatives
- White Papers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated skills in configuration and operation of Internet Protocol (IP) network equipment to include, but not limited to Cisco routers, switches, firewalls. Building and configuring VMware virtual environments, and configuration and operation of tactical radio systems such as Harris, TrellisWare, and Thales.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects effectively, review and analyze test plans, facilitate other team members in coordinating testing and creating test reports.
- Strong communication skills
- Independently write detailed reports and correspondence
Office environment with some travel; anticipate 40-hour work weeks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Broad knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) Networks with emphasis on integration with RF networks. Familiarity with tactical radio systems and Mobile AdHoc Networks (MANET).
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Information Technology (i.e., engineering, management)
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in IP Networking with emphasis integration with RF networks
- CCNP Certification preferred
- Security Clearance Required
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.