**Must Have Secret Clearance**
The Facilities Training Coordinator (FTC) will oversee all building related activities. The FTC will be responsible for preserving the
good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that the facilities adhere to all health and safety guidelines.
- Inspect facility for repairs and renovations and control facility activities: security, waste disposal, parking allocation
- Perform full inventory of equipment and supplies to include forecasting of facility resources
- Plan and coordinate all installations: telecommunications, heat, electricity, refurbishments, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the Government Training Lead and contractor holding facility lease
- Possess and utilize generalized project management skills
- Other duties as assigned.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.