H2 is currently in search of a Training Specialist with WIN-T baseband experience to support the U.S. Army Communications Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (CECOM FMD) for a full-time opportunity in Grovetown, GA.
The Training Specialist will provide instruction for a wide variety of WIN-T Inc. 1 systems to include RHN (Regional Hub Node), THN (Tactical Hub Node), UHST (Unit Hub Satellite Terminal), SSS (Single Shelter Switch), JNN (Joint Network Node), BnCPN (Battalion Command Post Node) and STT (Satellite Transportable Terminal). Training will include, but is not limited to: fielding support, forward training and operational support.
The Training Specialist must have experience assessing training requirements, identifying and evaluating training alternatives, and developing training materials to include a variety of training approaches. Experience is also required in a traditional classroom environment, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training. The Training Specialist must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material, possess a willingness to lead and direct the work of others, and provide daily supervision to staff.
The qualified candidate must possess certifications in the following areas:
- CompTIA certification
- Advanced Routing
- WIN-T tactical experience
The candidate must be able to develop training materials that include a variety of training approaches. This requires:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in assessing training requirements and conducting training
- Capability to instruct prepared course material and to provide instruction in the traditional classroom environment
- Knowledge and experience of VLAN Architecture, CUCM, VM Applications including VMware Workstation, ESX/ESXi hypervisor, and satellite technologies
- Knowledge of Virtual Infrastructure Management and Configuration; Install and Configure ESX; Install and Configure NetApp; Install and Configure Raid and Datastores
- Strong teaching abilities and teamwork
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.