H2 is seeking a Mission Network Cyber Analyst SME to work with a team of network technicians, software developers, test and systems engineers supporting Army tactical communications systems within a high paced, results oriented lab/sustainment environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Performs network engineering functions including conceptualization, design, implementation, and configuration optimization. Configure virtual network devices (routers, switches, firewall, performance enhancement), LAN, WAN, encryption devices.
- Performs hardware and software integration, installation, and test.
- Performs systems engineering analysis, assesses evolving user needs, translates those to network design changes, reconfiguration, hardware and software configuration, adaptation, installation, and test of user requirements-based functions. Applies current and emerging network software and hardware technologies and protocols.
- Applies networking expertise to support development, implementation and updates of component and system level test plans and procedures.
- Solves engineering problems in the functional area to which assigned.
- Conducts engineering analysis and develops solutions in application of advancing information technology products and configurations.
- Produces and reviews hardware and software technical documentation reflecting detailed tactical network architectures, products, and systems.
- Troubleshoots and replicates system or component problems experienced /reported from Army units to facilitate troubleshooting & solutions.
- Sets up lab configurations used for testing, demonstrations or as directed by senior engineers.
- Works closely with software developers, systems engineers, cyber analysts, configuration management to support Post Deployment Software Sustainment activities on Network Systems.
- Participates in creation, review, or update of contract deliverable documents (CDRL).
- Recommend improved methods and processes related to team product or service, to improve quality or increase performance efficiency.
- Familiarity with ACAS (Tenable Security Center/Nessus)
- Be able to configure and run vulnerability scans. Understand how to determine whether or not scan is valid.
- Basic understanding of networking. The ability to troubleshoot and have familiarity of Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, 2019.
- Know how to use DISA SCAP tool. Know how to import it into DISA STIG Viewer.
- Know how to use DISA STIG Viewer and fill out checklist. Understand how to validate STIG findings. Familiarity with writing mitigation statements.
- Some familiarity with eMASS. Knowledge of systems engineering concepts and experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proficiency with VMWare ESXi
- Proficiency with routers, switches, firewalls, software based VoIP
- 7+ years experience working DOD/Army networks
- DOD IAT Level II (CCNA, CCNP)
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Physical requirements for the job include working with, connecting, disconnecting, move/replace communications equipment and components.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.