H2 is seeking a Baseband Specialist to provide troubleshooting, installation and support for the Project Manager Mission Network (5GTI Inc. 1). The PM-MN. is a communications network that provides the Army Warfighter with voice, data and video capabilities for use in a tactical environment, utilizing primarily commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment. The system includes the following equipment: UnitHub Node (UHN), Regional Hub Node (RHN), Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps). You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
· Classroom instruction on PM MN systems to personnel of all skill levels
· Specific experience required includes routers, gateways, Palo Alto Firewalls, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, and knowledge of Virtual Infrastructure.
· Routing: Set-up, Troubleshoot and understand OSFP, DMVPN and Multicast
· Knowledge of troubleshooting and resolving LAN/WAN network related problems.
· Technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks.
· Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
· Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
· Perform general electrical maintenance.
· Knowledge of Switching / Routing
· Knowledge of Communications Security
· Skilled in the set-up, troubleshooting and understanding of Virtual Machine Infrastructure (VMWare VCP-DCV), set-up, troubleshoot and understand the various WIN-T assemblages
· Skilled in the set-up, troubleshooting and understanding BGP, OSFP, DMVPN, Multicast
· Develop guidance on program planning, position management, contingency/emergency planning, position management, work measurement, and productivity improvement
· Assist the project manager in evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of major program operations throughout an agency.
· Other computer certifications i.e. A+, Security+, Network+, Server+, CCNA etc.
· Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field of study, and five years of related experience required.
· Minimum of 5 years related experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.