International Construction is seeking a Quality Control Manager to support our federal construction projects in Hawaii
Quality Control Manager:
- A graduate of a four year accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or Construction Manager
- Experience on several projects valued at 2 million or above
- The individual must have at least two years’ experience as a QC Manager
- The individual must be familiar with the requirements of EM 385-1-1, and have experience in the areas of hazard identification, safety compliance, and sustainability.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.