AC4S, a subsidiary of Hui Huliau and is seeking a Systems Analyst who will work with our team supporting the USSOCOM SOF AT&L-C4 Directorate in the Integration Design Facility (IDF) and Technical Integration Platform (TIP) to evaluate and test next-generation C4 technologies along with enterprise interoperability testing between current programs of record (PoR) systems in an unrestricted environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work alongside IDF and TIP teammates to solve the capability gaps in the USSOCOM C4 portfolio. Document technical evaluations that can be transferred to the SOCOM Integration Facility (SIF) or appropriate Program of Record (POR) for further testing and/or implementation. The types of technologies that will be evaluated include but not limited to:
- Tactical Radio systems: AEHF, EHF, HF, UHF, VHF, MANET, MANPACK, Next Generation Handheld.
- Tactical Communication systems; SOF Deployable Node Family of Systems, SHF, TACLAN Family of Systems, RIS Family of Systems, and MISO Family of Systems
- Enterprise Transport and Network Systems; SCAMPI, C4IAS, SOCRATES
- Ground, Maritime, Airborne communication systems
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) System
- Provide Radio over Internet Protocol (RoIP) subject matter expertise for current and future solutions and technologies
- PEO-C4 Test and Experimentation (TE) support
- Deliverable(s) as required: Meeting minutes, engineering studies, drawings, briefings, reports
- As directed, attend conferences and technical training seminars for equipment and software supported in the C4-IDF
- Produce technical documentation in preparation for transition of technology to the J6 or appropriate PoR
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals
- Quick Reference Guides (QRG’s)
- Network and System Diagrams
- ICD/CDD/CPD inputs
- Analysis of Alternatives
- White Papers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to computer science (i.e., engineering, management)
- Broad knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) Networks with emphasis on integration with RF networks. Familiarity with tactical radio systems and Mobile AdHoc Networks (MANET)
- Certifications: Security +, Network +, CCNP (CCNP certification preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated skills in configuration and operation of IP network equipment to include, but not limited to Cisco routers, switches, firewalls. Building and configuring VMware virtual environments, and configuration and operation of tactical radio systems such as Harris, TrellisWare, and Thales.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects effectively, review and analyze test plans, facilitate other team members in coordinating testing and creating test reports.
- Strong communication skills
- Independently write detailed reports and correspondence
Office environment with some travel; anticipate 40-hour work weeks.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.