Duties: Designs training courses and manuals by identifying and describing information needs; revising and editing final copy. Conducts cyber training classes by presenting certification courses job-specific processes, procedures, and roles. Evaluates training by measuring student effectiveness. Ensures operation of training equipment/software by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following SOPs and program instruction; troubleshooting malfunctions; while evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Other Job Duties include:
- Provide classroom and/or Lab instruction
- Administer and evaluate quizzes, exams, and hands-on labs
- Participate in the development or classroom projects and group activities
- Evaluate student performance
- Provides student tutoring as needed
- Provides information on unresolved students issues and performance deficiencies for subsequent intervention and follow-up with Administration as needed.
Required Knowledge/Qualifications: Networking Knowledge, Network Protocols, Training Management, People Skills, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Verbal Communication, and Motivating Others, Professionalism.
The candidate must have experience with the following technology:
- Power Shell Administration
- System Administration
- Linux / BASH programming
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Some teaching experience will be advantageous. Prior teaching experience is desirable, but not required
- Any advanced certifications will be considered.
- Ability to be highly organized, & detail oriented
- Excellent persuasive communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with students, staff and faculty
- Consistently display the highest levels of integrity
- Exceptional social and customer focused
Location: Augusta, GA (Ft Gordon home base)
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.