Program, Commission, Troubleshoot, and Service the Most Advanced Smart Lighting Control Systems
AC4S is looking for Field Service Engineers in Washington, DC. A successful Field Service Engineer / Smart Lightning Systems Programmer will drive for excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy programming, troubleshooting, and setting up complex systems, as well as have a passion for learning new technology.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Smart Lighting Systems Programming team. As the expert at customer sites, you will ensure that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned and serviced properly, post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing an advanced knowledge of Lutron systems and supporting our customers.
- Deliver exemplary customer service in the field
- Complete on-the-job training, classroom training, and web-based courses to become proficient in servicing all client systems.
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair Lutron systems
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to Client’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 4 years’ work experience in electronics or electromechanics is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems
- Computer networking experience a plus
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time once qualified (may travel more during initial training)
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screens, as required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.