GSA STARS III Program Manager
H2 is seeking a highly qualified and cleared GSA Stars III Program Manager to support our IDIQ contract vehicle and assist in Business Development. The successful candidate will collaborate to maximize contract utilization and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities and guide the opportunity to proposal submission.
- Serving as the GSA STARS III subject matter expert and driving growth on the strategic contract vehicle.
- Engaging with customers and accurately representing the scope of the STARS III contract.
- Performing administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task orders awarded under the IDIQ.
- Promoting STARS III to the Federal Government by participating in trade shows, conferences, and meetings with government personnel.
- Representing H2 in GSA STARS III events.
- Reviewing, tracking, recording, and analyzing task order data.
- Contributing to and performing research within a large task order database such as GovWin.
- Educating and training staff to ensure effective communication with existing and potential customers regarding our STARS III technical scope, value, and benefits.
- Thorough, timely and accurate reporting as required by the contract.
- Resolving performance issues.
- 5+ years of Program Management experience.
- Experience managing large, complex multimillion-dollar program pursuits ~$20M or more during all phases. (Track record of successfully capturing, proposing and winning work on GSA STARS II is highly desired.
- Experience developing and implementing innovative management and technical solutions for proposals.
- Exemplary track record of maintaining proposal schedule and submitting compelling and compliant responses.
- Prior IT experience.
- Prior Business Development experience.
- Experience managing a proposal resource and proposal manager to execute 15 to 20 proposals a year.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.