RHN Baseband Engineer/Installer
Engineer/Installer responsible for the installation, configuring and testing of hardware and software equipment to be integrated into the RHN baseband communication network. Position requires the ability to perform network system administration to include integration and testing of hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Integrate and test software applications onto hardware platforms in support of the RHN’s ability to provide tactical communications
- Contribute to the planning and development of configuration testing and updates under the program
- Maintain and update existing equipment IAW RHN requirements
- Update and build scripts from Power Shell
- Manage VMware and virtual desktop implementation
- The ability to configure switches and routers
- Active Secret or higher security clearance
- Active Directory experience
- Power Shell command line
- VMware ESXi knowledge
- LAN management experience
- Outside of the above, other certifications and licenses include Security+, Network+, and Computing Environment (Microsoft, Cisco, Linux)
- Physical requirement to be able to lift and move computers, servers, server racks and other supported equipment.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.