H2 is seeking a Global Broadcast Service (GBS) NET Trainer for our Fort Gordon, GA location.
- Conduct New Equipment Training (NET) using approved curriculum. Training will include GBS overview, operational requirements, and basic system capabilities.
- Conduct installation and configuration of software updates as released.
- Provide technical support for evaluation and deployment of software and hardware upgrades to the GBS Receive Suite.
- Ensure curriculum is current to meet training objectives due to software updates and/or hardware changes.
- Support operational testing, developmental testing, and Instructor and Key Personnel Training efforts.
- Support the PM office in technical manual verification/validation when required.
- Able to travel within the continental US (CONUS) and outside the continental US (OCONUS) to conduct unit NET. Trainer needs to be based within CONUS as over 90% of travel will be within CONUS.
- Assist GBS operators in troubleshooting software and/or hardware issues affecting operational status, ensure all Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) procedures are accomplished, and assist in development of network connectivity requirements for operations in garrison as well as for developments during contingency operations.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.