Serve as a Telecommunications Analyst Subject Matter Expert to provide Information Technology networking, Communications Support Services and Preparedness and Response Planning on behalf of the U.S. Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Emergency Management, Diplomatic Continuity Programs (A/OEM/DCP).
Must have at least 15 years of experience and expert knowledge of the following facility, IT networking and communications capabilities:
- Secure and non-secure telephone and facsimile to include systems, services, engineering operations facility and security support, operations and maintenance.
- Data networks that are interoperable with DOS proprietary networks (OpenNet, ClassNet and other proprietary DOS Networks), the Internet, SIPRNET, Homeland Security Network (HSDN), and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS), and the Distributed Continuity integrated Network.
- IT Networks/LANs; wired, optical, and wireless.
- Secure Video Teleconferencing System (SVTS) at multiple classification levels
- Audio visual experience consisting of TV, Cable Television (CATV), Public Address, Digital Signage and Video Surveillance, including the supporting cabling, installation, operation and maintenance.
- High Frequency Automatic Link Establishment (HF ALE) Radio systems, both secure and non-secure, Interagency (IA) and Department and Agency Communications Network (DACN) nets.
- Secure and non-secure point-to-point UHF/VHF radio systems to include UHF SATCOM systems, both conventional and DAMA.
- Secure Satellite Telephone, both fixed and mobile.
- Secure Cellular Telephone/PDA.
- Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS).
- Wireless Priority Service (WPS).
- Telecommunications Service Priority (TSP) parameters.
- COMSEC equipment supporting all the listed systems.
- Facility security and support for emergency operations. Service desk support.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.