H2 is currently seeking a Systems/Network Engineer to provide product technical support services for systems and equipment being produced, fielded, modified or supported by PdM Network Modernization (NETMOD) and PdM Mission Network, which are part of Project Manager (PM) Tactical Network of the U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Command Control and Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T). NetMod systems are software intensive systems comprised of COTS components and integrate software packages forming a configuration baseline.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance within 1 year of hire
- 7-10 years of relevant network and engineering experience
- Education minimum is BS in an Engineering discipline
To perform in this position candidates will need experience with Army tactical communications, commercial wireless, encryption systems, and coalition environments. In addition, the candidate will need knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Testing and Systems Engineering leveraging
- Virtualization using ESXI 6.7, Windows 10 1909, Microsoft Server 2019, and CentO
- Software packages that include: Redcom 224, NxLog, Riverbed 9.9.2, PacStar IQ-Core MVP7, Palo Alto firewall 8.1.16, CSR 1000 16.09.05, CUCM 10.5.x, CMS 2.7, Wave 5.12.x, and Jabber 12.6.2.x
- Baseband networking interface to tactical systems including: One Network transport elements At the Halt, or On the Move.
- Post Deployment Software Support of systems includes:
- implementing and integrating software changes – following standard configuration management processes, leading engineering review boards supporting ECPs, integration and testing of security modules (SECMOD) addressing periodic IA vulnerability mitigation, updating baseline documents as SVDs, DTPs, Test Plans and Procedures, and supporting development of Technical Data Packages.
- PdM Mission Network - Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1 (Inc 1) Core Products:
- Hubs (including Unit Hub Nodes, Unit Hub SATCOM Trucks (UHST), and Regional Hub Nodes(RHN))
- Single Shelter Switches (SSS)
- Joint Network Nodes (JNN)
- Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN)
- JNN and BnCPN
- Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs)
- Other equipment/systems that are considered part of the network, such as Coalition, Commercial and Top Secret enclaves
- 5th Generation Technical Insertion (5GTI)
- Future undetermined products
- PdM NETMOD - Signal Modernization Products:
- Secure Wireless to include Campus Wireless Local Area Network (CWLAN), Secure Wireless Small Form Factor, and Mobile Access Capability Package (MACP)
- 4thGeneration (4G) Long Term Evolution (LTE) Cellular System
- Commercial Coalition Equipment (CCE) with Commercial Radio Case (CoRC)
- Modular Communications Node-Advanced Enclave (MCN-AE)
- TROJAN Network Control Center (TNCC) Extended Gateway (TEG)
- Enroute Mission Command (EMC) to include Key Leader Enroute Node (KEN), Dependent Airborne Node (DAN), Command and Staff Palletized Airborne Node (CASPAN)
- High Capacity Line of Sight Radio (HCLOS)
- Battlefield Video Teleconference Capability (BVTC)
- Tactical Network Operations Management System (TNMS)
- Limited support for Terrestrial Transmission Line of Sight (TRILOS) and Troposcatter Transmission System (TROPO)
- Future undetermined products
- Software integration
- Change management
- Data collection and analytics
- Process improvement
- Effective technical writing and communications skills with reports and presentations.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.