Currently, LNO is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented SASMO Field Service Technician Senior Lead to join our team in Groton, CT.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Sustainment Automation Support Management Office (SASMO) Field Support Technician is responsible for providing dedicated automation support to the various logistics automation systems and fully supports the US Army Logistics Information System (LIS)
- The Field Service Representative (FSR) will provide system admin support for Aircraft Notebook (CAN) environment at the TASMG and the AASFs within the support area. This includes but is not limited to troubleshooting, configuring and maintaining ACN software, Windows Operating Systems, IADS, CAMMS, and Server Operating system which encompasses the PM system. Responsibilities also include handling, storing, and tracking any hardware utilizing the ACN software including Blu-ray optical drives, installer discs, and laptops at the TASMG.
- Distribute new Army LIS/equipment to SASMO customers; distribute new Software Packages, Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Incremental Change Packages (ICP) to SASMO customers and maintain Historical Library of System Software and Change Packages.
- Maintain and Issue Logistic Information System (LIS) “Floats”, monitor Contract and Maintenance Support (Warranty/Maintenance Repair), provide User Level LIS Sustainment Training, restore equipment to operation by replacement of line replaceable unit, troubleshoot automation equipment and systems to the degree required for isolation of malfunctions to specific hardware or software.
- The FSR, using established procedures, assists in the transfer of data to and from the unit.
- Provide assistance to input aircraft historical data from paper documents into ACN.
- Provide assistance to the units when software version upgrades are required
- Provide client instruction on how to resolve software issues.
- Must be capable of performing analysis of system operations.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components.
- Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
- Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations, adding, removing and replacing hardware components, use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools, and reading of electronic circuit schematics.
- The successful candidate must have direct system experience with Aircraft Notebook and be available to work from CONUS & OCONUS locations, having specific experience with systems and systems operations within the specific functional area to which assigned, and available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended periods.
- Capable of performing analysis of system operations and have knowledge/experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems and experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Capable of routine system maintenance and administrative system functions as detailed in the job description.
- Knowledge of SASMO’s software and hardware on a functional, technical, and managerial level
- Ability to satisfy the standards of fitness for deployment to the most-demanding regions of the world (standards of fitness include: general physical, mental, and dental health standards, medication requirements, and body mass index (BMI) calculations).
- Capable and proficient with writing reports using MS Office products.
- Your ability to meet all requirements and conditions to fulfill and maintain deployment status.
- Your ability to travel and accept temporary assignments at other locations (CONUS and/or OCONUS)
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Multi-Tasking Ability
- Interpersonal and People Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
Education required/Years of Experience: HS Diploma with at least 5 years of experience
Certification(s): Minimum: IAT Level II
Security Clearance Requirements: Active Secret
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.