Currently, LNO is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Service Analyst to join our team in the Ft. Sam Houston, TX area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures full mission capability for the Imagery Exploitation Capability which includes the NGA IEC server segment.
- Ensures full mission capability of the assigned Full Motion Video Capability deployed to customer site.
- Ensures full mission capability of all assigned IEC client workstations and full motion Video capability client workstations deployed onto DCGS-A MFWS on site.
- Reviews server directories ensuring they are not becoming full with log data
- Purges any latent data from the servers, as required.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and fixes server anomalies.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and fixes client workstation software anomalies.
- Coordinates system maintenance actions with the MFWS FSR and helpdesk personnel to ensure anomalies are recorded and tracked for trend analysis.
- Maintains working relationships and open communications with the server segment Program Management Offices for each server segment to ensure timely information and knowledge regarding new patches, software installs, and other knowledge base issues.
- Performs automated system scans and performs manual system checks to ensure DoD IAVA and other IA requirements.
- Installs approved patches, new software, updates, as directed by change management and release control authorities for each POR server segment within his/her scope.
- Ensures all workstations are up to date on antivirus software.
- Ensures all workstations are performing as required by correcting disk issues with disk defragmentation software.
- Ensures all servers and workstations are backed up to the DCGS-A Enterprise backup solution regularly ensuring availability of data and configurations in the event of a failure on primary disk device
- Calibrates all monitors on all IEC enabled MFWS on a monthly basis ensuring products display as they should for all users.
- Coordinates server downtime and maintenance with external agencies based upon customer operational outage allowances.
- Assist the MFWS FSR and Release manager in maintaining appropriate version level information for all assigned GEOINT server and client segments.
- Provides timely information to the IEW maintenance chief to allow for the establishment and maintenance of a system status tracking mechanism.
- CompTIA Security+ CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications
- Minimum Computing Environment:
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
- NetApp NCDA
- Server +
- Oracle Certified Associate (Oracle Solaris 10 OS)
- Oracle Certified Associate (Oracle 10g/11g)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Client) 70-890
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI DOD Clearance
- Requires travel up to 50%; ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time; ability to move around inside an office and in field sites or deployed locations; ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas; ability to position self to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems and in military tactical vehicles; ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers; ability to operate a motor vehicle; ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations; ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents; occasionally move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices and in deployed locations; ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.