Pono Aina Management, LLC is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to support our Federal government client. This is a unique and challenging opportunity in the Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Diplomatic Security, US Department of State. CTO is the primary IT group within the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, providing many web applications and other services used by Federal and local law enforcement officers worldwide.
- Minimum of five years of experience in performing system and application certifications and accreditations.
- Demonstrated ability to assess systems for compliance with Security Controls throughout the System Development Life Cycle and Continuous Monitoring phase.
- Demonstrated ability to document Security Control implementation statements.
- Demonstrated ability to create diagrams that show how information is communicated from a source to a receiver via a medium.
- Demonstrated experience creating system contingency plans that identify critical mission and business functions and recovery processes and procedures.
- Must be a US citizen with an active DoD Secret clearance
- 5+ years of related experience
- Detailed knowledge of the six steps of the RMF process
- CISSP and/or CISSA
- Certified Audit Professional (CAP Certification) within 6 months of date of hire.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.