General: Provide instructional and content development support for the Signal School, Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, Georgia. This effort will support the Mission Command Arts and Sciences Program (MCASP).
Description of Services/Introduction: This requirement is to provide the U.S. Army Signal School with Instructor/Writers that instruct and facilitate adult learning through modern training techniques and methodologies and assist in developing Government-owned Mission Command curriculum. Personnel shall meet the standards outlined in established Programs of Instruction (POI), Signal School training guidance, TRADOC Regulations 350-6 and 350-70.
Qualifications for Mission Command Instructor/Writer criteria:
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the interworking and integration of various devices in the Battle Command Common Services (BCCS).
- Possess the skill to evaluate and test new software and application for delivery to the classroom and labs.
- Have PC skills related to installing, configuring, repairing and preforming maintenance.
- Have an extensive working knowledge related to BCCS to include at a minimum, Tactical Mission Command Systems (TMCS) and TMCS Network Integration, Lower Tactical Internet, Upper Tactical Internet, Tactical Operations Center Intercommunications System (TOCNET), Battle Command Server (BCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2), FBCB2 Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) and NETOPS.
- Have a good working knowledge to operate and program the Division Exercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) simulation.
- Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or the Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course (FIFC) within the last five (5) years. Or, must attend and graduate from ABIC or FIFC within 3 months of award of the contract and arrival at the Signal School.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.