Currently, LNO is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Service Representative to join our team in the Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: The PROPHET Field Service Representative will provide the Ft Huachuca military area with support of the dedicated PROPHET mission. The Field Service Representative will provide support to fielding, courier, training and exercise events associated with PROPHET.
- Field Service Representative will effectively conduct all routine system maintenance and administrative functions within the Prophet Spiral 1, Prophet Spiral 1+ and Prophet Enhanced systems, including but not limited to, imaging hard drives, system configuration and modifications, adding or removing hardware or software items, performing systems backup and restore functions, database administration, and user access control.
- Field Service Representative will have extensive software, hardware, and network troubleshooting experience.
- Field Service Representative will able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows and Linux-based operating systems and software on client and server machines
- Field Service Representative will have project engineering experience and familiarity with remote system administration software, networking principles. They will also have exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; creative problem solver able to quickly devise, test, and implement solutions, and a self-motivated and results-focused mindset is a must.
- Required CompTIA Security+ and Computing Environment (CE) certification to meet IA Level II. Primary operating environment, MS Windows MCSA
- Requires Bachelor's degree in (field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or related discipline
- Ability to travel 50-60%
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an Active TS/SCI DOD Clearance
- Requires travel up to 50%; ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time; ability to move around inside an office and in field sites or deployed locations; ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas; ability to position self to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems and in military tactical vehicles; ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers; ability to operate a motor vehicle; ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations; ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents; occasionally move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices and in deployed locations; ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.