Field Service Representative (Mission Network) Electronics Engineer
H2 is seeking a Field Service Reresentative (FSR) for PdM Mission Network capabilities to include: Hubs (including Unit Hub Nodes, Unit Hub SATCOM Trucks (UHST), and Regional Hub Nodes (RHN), Single Shelter Switches (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), 5th Generation Technical Insertion (5GTI), and other equipment/systems that are considered part of the network, such as Coalition, Commercial and Top Secret enclaves. Familiarity with and in-depth hands on experience with setup, configuration, integration and troubleshooting with these systems.
- Perform activities associated with installing, maintaining, integrating, troubleshooting, testing and servicing of fielded Mission Network systems/products at customer sites
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures and submits Field Incidents Reports on all Field Activities
- Set up and utilize specialized test and diagnostic equipment to isolate malfunctions
- Work closely with design engineering in evaluating product performance and conducting field trials
- Conduct start-up, cut-over and checkout activities on newly installed systems Conducts site and equipment inspections in order to perform preventative and corrective maintenance
- Work with more senior Field Support Reps to plan and emplace system configuration to meet specific mission requirements
- Conduct technical training for customers, informal on the job training for other field service staff members and customers, and over-the shoulder/refresher training to users in the field as required
- Maintain complete and accurate logs, documentation of all work orders, spare part inventories and other reports as necessary
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.