LNO is currently in search of a Regional Hub Node (RHN) Training Specialist with WIN-T baseband experience in support of the Communications Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (CECOM FMD) for a full-time opportunity at Grovetown, GA.. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet program objectives both current and future improvements. Training will include but not be limited to: fielding support, forward training and operational support. The system currently includes the following equipment: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node, Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps), and Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs)
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain TPF and NET plans for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 or more years experience. Additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Knowledge of Switching/Routing
- Knowledge of WIN-T subsystems to include: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node, Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), and Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs)
- Knowledge of Satellite Communications
- Knowledge of Communications Security
- Skilled in the set-up, troubleshooting and understanding of Virtual Machine Infrastructure (VMWare VCP-DCV), set-up, troubleshoot and understand the various WIN-T assemblages
- Skilled in the set-up, troubleshooting and understanding of NCC Operations, Linkway, Raydyne, FDMA and NCW modem operations.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, DMVPN, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Ability to travel up to 50%
H2 exists to serve alongside the Warfighter. We strive to provide quality and value to the customer by employing skilled professionals who understand and anticipate the needs of a changing military landscape and respond with superior service. Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.